What are you looking for?
There are many factors which impact the timeline to construct a new home. Many of these factors are outside the control of the builder. A couple examples include: local permits and electric/gas utility infrastructure. Based on your circumstances, the general range from start to Occupancy is 6-12 months.
A complete gut and remodel project typically takes 3-5 weeks. Additionally, if custom glass is involved, an additional 2-3 weeks should be added.
- Roof and Floor Trusses-10 to 12 weeks
- Vinyl Siding-From in stock to 14 weeks depending on selection
- Cabinets-6 to 20 weeks depending on selection, which are ordered after framing is complete.
- Roof Shingles-In Stock
- Custom Shower Glass-3 to 5 weeks
- Customer Granite/Quartz-1 to 3 weeks
A complete gut and remodel project typically takes 5-8 weeks.